- Where is Mr. B's office? C-150
- What percentage of the course is writing and speaking worth? 80%
- How many items are on the "Writing Correction Code"? 18 items
- What are Mr. B's office hours? Tuesdays: 11:30 - 2:30, Wednesdays 1:00 - 2:00 and Thursdays 3:00 - 4:00
- What is the 48 hour rule? When a student is planning on being absent during an evaluation, he has 48 hours to notify his teacher. Otherwise, this student is going to fail his evaluation.
- What is the first assignment? Interview one of the student's and write a blog about it.
- How many references are made to "thesis statement"? 13 references
- How can I reach Mr. B? Via MIO and e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- How many short stories are we going to read? 3 short stories
- How many pages on the site refer to "grammar"? Unfortunately, I couldn't find any!
- How many items are listed in the Student Agreement? 10 items
- What are the summative writing assignments? Assignments that are going to count in our final mark.
- Write down two questions you have about the course?
1 - As far as litterature goes, are we going to study any modern novels?
2 - What would be the main advantage of taking the 103A English course while other English courses are worth the same amount of credits ?